Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Ninjago Discussion

Though we don't cover them in detail on FBTB, we all still love our Castle, Pirates, and Space LEGO too.

Ninjago Discussion

Postby bidoofdude » Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:11 am

Hi, people of the world. I'm here to make a discussion page for ninjago. The old one wasn't getting anymore popular. Maybe people will see this one and say: "Hey, I should check this theme out. It's actually a pretty good theme. Discuss whatever Ninjago stuff you want, but no hateful comments plz. Bye!
For all you people out there that think us Aussies are primitive and have Kangaroos in our backyard, think again. Australia uses the most electricity in the world.We live in cities and not huts and you Yanks have weird accents.
bidoofdude

Re: Ninjago Discussion

Postby fallenangel327 » Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:53 am

Redundant threads only clutter up the boards. I doubt that your disregard for forum order is going to show the Ninjago theme in any positive light.

Staff, please delete this...
fallenangel327

Re: Ninjago Discussion

Postby Draykov » Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:36 pm

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=4775

bidoofdude wrote:The old one wasn't getting anymore popular.

Yeah, that doesn't mean it's necessary to start a completely new thread. If there's something to discuss, particularly in such a general "hey, let's talk about this theme" sense, there's already a thread for that. Please review the various threads in the Start Here forum.
Hail Space!
Draykov

Return to Original Themes