Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Ninjago Brickmaster Book Coming in July 2011

Though we don't cover them in detail on FBTB, we all still love our Castle, Pirates, and Space LEGO too.

Ninjago Brickmaster Book Coming in July 2011

Postby mrfootball » Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:42 pm

New DK Lego Ninjago Brickmaster Book
Coming in July 2011!

2 Minifigures
140 Bricks
15 Lego Models

mrfootball

Re: Ninjago Brickmaster Book Coming in July 2011

Postby Legomancer » Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:29 am

At first I thought this was a Brickmaster set (to go with the magazine)! Still, it's got the basics for any good Ninjago set, might get it.
Legomancer

Postby Crusader » Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:57 am

My boys have the Castle, pirates and Star Wars Brickmaster books and all three are pretty good. The Castle and Pirates models are limited, but the pieces are useful regardless. Surprisingly the Star Wars one has some excellent little models in it. So my guess is that this will be decent for the price.

The Ninjago theme itself? Well my boys have a few of the spinners and they are...okay. I like the ninjas versus skeletons theme, however the vehicles the skeletons ride...I see the skeleton ridin'...I be hatin'.
"He is a very shallow critic who cannot see an eternal rebel in the heart of a conservative." - G.K. Chesterton
Crusader

Postby Legomancer » Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:10 am

Crusader wrote:I like the ninjas versus skeletons theme, however the vehicles the skeletons ride...I see the skeleton ridin'...I be hatin'.

I here ya. I initially wasn't sure of the time period of the Ninjago sets (the 2-part special cleared that up), but it still feels weird to see the skeletons resembling a motorcycle gang half the time.
Legomancer

Return to Original Themes