Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Emerald Night instructions

Though we don't cover them in detail on FBTB, we all still love our Castle, Pirates, and Space LEGO too.

Emerald Night instructions

Postby Nimrod6134 » Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:32 pm

Just got my Emerald Night kit this afternoon and I'm having some trouble early on with the instructions. I've been looking on the web but I haven't found a similar case, although after browsing a Eurobricks discussion it sounds as though there are multiple versions of the instruction manuel with revisions depending on location. For the record I am in California.

Instruction booklet 1, step six, shows two 8x1 plates in Dark Brown. My bags labeled 1 contain neither of these, rather two 8x1 plates in Dark Green. According to the Peeron inventory there should be six of these parts total in Dark Brown and none in Dark Green. Looking at the other bags I see only four in Dark Brown. It seems that my bags for book 1 contain two Dark Green plates instead of the two Dark Brown ones the instructions call for.

I've used the two Dark Green plates anyway and continued with building since as far as I can tell they have no place in the set...

Anyone else noticed this discrepancy or know if the two Dark Green 8x1 plates are used in the set?

-Jay

So the set is complete and the Dark Green plates due indeed replace the two Dark Brown. Should I leave this for reference or delete it because I essentially answered my own question?
Nimrod6134

Re: Emerald Night instructions

Postby dWhisper » Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:24 am

I actually just got this set yesterday, and didn't have any issues with the bricks included. Once I get home, I'll take a look at the set again and see if there is a difference in the parts I saw.

Best bet, if you've done an inventory, is to submit a request for missing parts to LEGO.
If the above post didn't offend you, you're probably reading it wrong.
dWhisper

Return to Original Themes