Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

moon base coming?

Though we don't cover them in detail on FBTB, we all still love our Castle, Pirates, and Space LEGO too.

moon base coming?

Postby lostone » Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:33 am

Hi, i remebered the survey we did a while back on sets we wanted to see.

If i remember correctly, a moon base came pretty high up on the list.
With the renewed interest in the more traditional space theme, im wondering if anyone has heard any rumors of one in the pipeline?
lostone

Re: moon base coming?

Postby ufjason » Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:13 pm

Back in the day when I was on lugnet, they made a standard for building an expandable moonbase. The site that hosted the specifications on how high and how to build the corridor docking system seems to be down but I think you can find all of the info in the forum posts.

http://news.lugnet.com/space/?q=moonbase
eBay store, contact me if you'd like to perform trades from my inventory. I'm looking for original genosian fighers, second version a-wing fighters and tie bombers. I may be interested in other sets so let me know what you have.
ufjason

Re: moon base coming?

Postby Draykov » Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:13 pm

Given the knowledge that we have in our future a new, original space theme (Alien invasion), the NASA stuff (which is almost more City than Space, but still) and Star Wars, I'd say there probably isn't any other spacey stuff in the pipeline just now. I certainly haven't heard any word to the contrary.
Hail Space!
Draykov

Return to Original Themes