Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Newbie Pirate Question

Though we don't cover them in detail on FBTB, we all still love our Castle, Pirates, and Space LEGO too.

Newbie Pirate Question

Postby SonOfSolo » Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:20 pm

Is there an area or a thread that has a complete listing and/or gallery of all pirate and pirate related sets and minifigs?? I did a forum search and found a couple threads about different sets but not a complete listing of all sets or pics. Any info would be great. Thanks.
SonOfSolo

Re: Newbie Pirate Question

Postby Draykov » Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:32 am

Your best bet is probably to check Bricklink, Brickset or some other resource that has extensive catalogs of information. In related news:

WTFOMG?!? LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean?

Pirates Wishlist

What would you like to see for Pirates 2010?

And of course there is Classic-Pirates.com
Hail Space!
Draykov

Postby SonOfSolo » Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:52 am

Thanks for the info. That'll keep me busy for a while. :lol: I'm new to the whole brick thing.
SonOfSolo

Postby Draykov » Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:07 am

Well, welcome aboard. Glad to have you. Be prepared to get sucked into this thing. :) Check out this thread for some more general information that you may find useful (particularly the "Educate Yourself" section).
Hail Space!
Draykov

Postby SonOfSolo » Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:49 pm

Thanks, I will. I've been collecting toys for 20+ years now and have a ton of Star Wars Kubrick figures. I just got sucked into the lego part of it after going to legoland on club weekend. I just got a set of series 1 minifigs and am on the hunt for series 2 now.
SonOfSolo

Return to Original Themes