Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

8683 LEGO Minifigures Series 1 Clean Images

Though we don't cover them in detail on FBTB, we all still love our Castle, Pirates, and Space LEGO too.

Which minifigure are you most looking forward to?

Nurse
1%
Wrestler
4%
Dummy
3%
Cheerleader
11%
Zombie
24%
Cowboy
4%
Magician
Ninja
3%
Diver
1%
Robin
7%
Skater
1%
Caveman
9%
Clown
4%
Robot
12%
Indian
1%
Spaceman
17%

Total votes : 136

Re: 8683 LEGO Minifigures Series 1 Clean Images

Postby Daz Hoo » Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:59 am

For those of you who are wondering where these figs will be available, I can tell you that they are on the list that LEGO provides to retailers here in Canada. That means that any retail stores that carries LEGO products does have the possibility to order them. Of course, you can bet that the big stores (Wal Mart, Zellers and Toys 'R' Us not to name them) will get theirs first, but you could find them anywhere really.
Daz Hoo

Postby Darth Caedus » Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:09 pm

I love this concept - I agree, the best since the intro of lego Star Wars. I love the booster pack concept in collectible gaming and a 2 dollar minifig is perfect, since you can never have too many (doubles of the same version of a unique character like Luke is the SW miniatures game are worthless). My personal ranking from most to least wanted with ratings out of 5:

Zombie 5
CaveMan 5
Robot 5
Crash Test Dummy 4
Gunslinger 4
Dr Lady 3
SpaceMan (only for the shoto) 3
Ninja 3
Robin Hood 2
Wrestler 2
Cheerlady 2
Indian 2
Clown 2
Magician 1
Skateboard 1
Diver 1

Series 2 looks much better (Leonidas = hands down, best minifig ever produced). However, there are some gems in series 1 (the diver is really lame though).
Darth Caedus

Postby Prince Kahuka » Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:40 pm

Here are the average ratings after 31 votes on my Google Survey:

Poor diver. Every other fig got at least one 10 rating. His highest was a single 7, and he got nearly 50% 1's.
Prince Kahuka

Postby irmasturcheeflol » Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:19 pm

Copmike that lucky dog, (pun intended) got his hands on another pack. The review is over at eurobricks.
http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=40083&hl=
EDIT wow three more :roll:
http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=40117
http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=40088&hl=&hl=
http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=40108
Funny they all seem to be ambassadors, hey Solo is an ambassador is there something he isn't telling us? ;)
Series 1: Cowboy, Indian, Clown, Diver, Spaceman, Zombie, Robot, Forestman, Skater.
irmasturcheeflol

Postby vader » Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:28 am

I recentley managed to get hold of a full box of these figs, therefore i can tell you that the box did have all 16 figs in. However as most have speculated their are different amounts of each fig in the box, for instance the box i had contained 6 divers, 6 ninjas but only 3 of the nurse figure and 2 of the cheerleader.

The bags that the figures come in are very thick and therefore it should help to stop the bags from being opened, in fact i had to cut all the bags open which is a really good thing IMO. Even though the bags are thick it is possable to feel certain parts, for instance the divers tank is really easy to find as is the robots helmet.

For me the Zombie and Robot are by far the best figures so far, though the Caveman is really good too.

We currently have reviews up on brickhorizon.com if anyone wishes to view the pics.
vader

Postby banthafodder » Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:58 pm

Brick bros has a page with the bar codes on the back of the package for each minifig
http://bricks.inof.de/docs/minifig-barc ... odes-b.pdf
banthafodder

Postby Prince Kahuka » Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:33 pm

banthafodder wrote:Brick bros has a page with the bar codes on the back of the package for each minifig
http://bricks.inof.de/docs/minifig-barc ... odes-b.pdf

Please note the info on their website: Those bar codes are for minifigs sold in Europe. Packaging for minifigs sold in the US use different bar codes which aren't yet known.
Prince Kahuka

Postby Draykov » Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:28 am

Still...clever. It's more effort than I would've gone to on my own.
Hail Space!
Draykov

Postby Mister Ed » Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:26 am

Frankly, even knowing that they actually put different barcodes on the different figs is useful enough info. (Not sure why they do, anyway. It isn't like they are going to ring up any different.)

If the same is true in the US, it doesn't really matter if the exact barcodes are different than that list. I can still go in and make sure I'm not picking up duplicates by comparing the barcodes.
Mister Ed

Postby noone » Fri May 14, 2010 3:31 am

Just a quick note on Lego figures: Here is the contents of the case I bought in the UK. (Contents based on the barcodes - I haven't opened every packet yet.)

1 native american = 3
2 cheerleader = 3
3 cave man = 4
4 clown = 3
5 zombie = 3
6 skater = 3
7 robot = 5
8 crash test dummy= 4
9 magician = 4
10 wrestler = 3
11 doctor = 3
12 ninja = 5
13 space man = 4
14 Robin Hood = 4
15 Diver = 5
16 Cowboy = 4

Having seen slightly different numbers, it seems there is some variation. (And US cases might be altogether different?)

I thought of doing this late in the day so it might not be entirely accurate, but I think this is which row of the box each figure appears in. Having gone back for a few more zombies and spacemen, this seems to be pretty consistent (but, again, this is a UK case):
Left row = 2, 3, 6, 9, 10, 12, 14, 16
Center row = 1, 4, 5, 8, 9, 10, 13, 14, 16
Right row = 1, 4, 5, 7, 8, 11, 13, 15
noone

Postby Solo » Fri May 14, 2010 1:27 pm

irmasturcheeflol wrote:...
Funny they all seem to be ambassadors, hey Solo is an ambassador is there something he isn't telling us? ;)

I wish, unfortunately they're only available in Europe so far and those guys seem to have been lucky or diligent enough to pick them up it seems.

As far as the case assortments, I believe it was confirmed that there will be at least one of each figure per case, but the cases won't all be balanced (because really, they can't be). That doesn't mean there will be fewer total produced of x compared to y though, it just means that it's still pretty randomly packed.
                                                                                                                           Image
Solo

Postby Draykov » Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:23 pm

noone wrote:Just a quick note on Lego figures: Here is the contents of the case I bought in the UK. (Contents based on the barcodes - I haven't opened every packet yet.)

1 native american = 3
2 cheerleader = 3
3 cave man = 4
4 clown = 3
5 zombie = 3
6 skater = 3
7 robot = 5
8 crash test dummy= 4
9 magician = 4
10 wrestler = 3
11 doctor = 3
12 ninja = 5
13 space man = 4
14 Robin Hood = 4
15 Diver = 5
16 Cowboy = 4

Having seen slightly different numbers, it seems there is some variation. (And US cases might be altogether different?)

I got a case from Entertainment Earth in North America. I've only opened one complete set for my daughter, but so far I've been able to read the barcode accurately every time, and here is the distribution I got for my case of 60:

5 each
Deep Sea Diver
Demolition Dummy
Ninja

4 each
Caveman
Cowboy
Forestman
Magician
Robot
Spaceman

3 each