Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

[NEW STUFF] City/Exclusive: 10199 Winter Toy Shop

Though we don't cover them in detail on FBTB, we all still love our Castle, Pirates, and Space LEGO too.

Re: NEW STUFF [City/Exclusive]: 10199 Winter Toy Shop

Postby twentythree » Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:06 am

I'll definitely be getting this! Hopefully it will be a continuous holiday line that I can display as a growing Christmas snow village.
"I aim to misbehave" - Malcolm Reynolds
"What I told you was true...from a certain point of view" - Obi Wan Kenobi
"A lion, a witch, and a wardrobe walk into a bar...stop me if you've heard this one" - me
twentythree

Re: NEW STUFF [City/Exclusive]: 10199 Winter Toy Shop

Postby dane » Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:06 pm

twentythree wrote:I'll definitely be getting this! Hopefully it will be a continuous holiday line that I can display as a growing Christmas snow village.

I definitely agree with you on that, plus with the Advent Calendars each year it is a cool addition to a little Christmasy snow city! This may not apply to you, but my problem is the only LEGO I have are Star Wars and Indiana Jones themed, but seeing how I love Christmas so much I had to get this and the new Advent Calendar. So, now I don't know where to put this for the remainder of the year, since I have zero other City sets. Most unfortunate.
dane

Re: [NEW STUFF] City/Exclusive: 10199 Winter Toy Shop

Postby Robzula » Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:22 pm

Just leave your Christmas stuff out all year. Then you not only have your mentioned problem, but you won't have to bother with decorating each year as well!
Robzula
Staff Writer

Previous

Return to Original Themes