Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Small little nitpick

We are always interested in improving our community. Got an idea? Let us hear it!

Small little nitpick

Postby Flynn » Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:04 pm

Shouldn't the title be "From Bricks To Boulders (Or Bombs, whatever)? I understand the new layout change, but we're still a LEGO-based forum, not a construction site (Pun intended). Remember, the old forum was 'From Bricks to Bothans", not "From Bothans to Boba Fett". ;)
joecrowaz on Flickr wrote:Flynn you little wussy with a purple robed fairy for an icon,

Flickr Brickshelf
Flynn

Re: Small little nitpick

Postby Teekay » Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:06 pm

You're right! Also, the banner at the top is still Star Wars.

~Sam (Teekay)
I don't know why I dropped back here again lately. LEGO can no longer hold my interest, and I'm almost certainly gone forever. Bye to all who remember me.
Teekay

Location: Haven't been on in nearly a year. Probably gone forever. Nostalgia brought me back one last time.

Postby Chief » Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:18 pm

Flynn wrote:Shouldn't the title be "From Bricks To Boulders (Or Bombs, whatever)? I understand the new layout change, but we're still a LEGO-based forum, not a construction site (Pun intended). Remember, the old forum was 'From Bricks to Bothans", not "From Bothans to Boba Fett". ;)

You're right, that is a nitpick. We threw caution to the wind and figured people know FBTB enough as a Lego site already, you are all intelligent enough to grasp our purpose without it being spelled out in the name. People know what Google is, and "Search site" isn't in the name.

And come on, aren't we all sick of Lego sites that have brick in the name? Lego isn't just bricks! Let's evolve past that tired trend.

Teekay wrote:You're right! Also, the banner at the top is still Star Wars.

Uh... no? Hit Ctrl F5. You need to clear your cache.
Chief

Postby Teekay » Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:21 pm

Okay, don't know what a "cache" is, but I hit Ctrl F5 and nothing happened. I'm on a MacBook, if that makes a difference. It isn't a big deal though, I don't need to see it.

EDIT: Aha, it was command F5 on a Mac. I get it.

~Sam (Teekay)
I don't know why I dropped back here again lately. LEGO can no longer hold my interest, and I'm almost certainly gone forever. Bye to all who remember me.
Teekay

Location: Haven't been on in nearly a year. Probably gone forever. Nostalgia brought me back one last time.

Postby Big C » Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:43 am

When did this become a site about LEGO? I thought this was a site for the new Power Miners movie.
Big C

Return to Suggestions