Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Well played, sir

We are always interested in improving our community. Got an idea? Let us hear it!

Well played, sir

Postby Teekay » Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:06 pm

Okay, this is more of a question than a suggestion, but there doesn't seem to be any better place, so here goes:

Will the FBTB Webcomic, Well Played, be returning? I know Mike is busy with the avatars and all, but will Well Played resume after Mike has finished with avies? I loved the webcomic and looked forward to the comic wizardry every week. Will this be returning?

~Sam (Teekay)
I don't know why I dropped back here again lately. LEGO can no longer hold my interest, and I'm almost certainly gone forever. Bye to all who remember me.
Teekay

Location: Haven't been on in nearly a year. Probably gone forever. Nostalgia brought me back one last time.

Re: Well played, sir

Postby onions » Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:05 am

that's sort of in limbo. i think we launched it prematurely and got ahead of ourselves. it may come back, it may not, there's not much more i can say about it other than that. sorry if that's not the news you wanted to hear.
onions
Founder
Founder

Postby Skafte » Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:35 am

A suggestion on this: perhaps the already published ones could have a place on the site? Or do they? I haven't really looked. I'm not talking about a link to where they can be found on the old site, but they are the kind of thing that would make the new incarnation of FBTB even better!
Brick me!
Skafte

Postby Teekay » Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:30 pm

onions wrote:that's sort of in limbo. i think we launched it prematurely and got ahead of ourselves. it may come back, it may not, there's not much more i can say about it other than that. sorry if that's not the news you wanted to hear.

It's okay. I just wanted to hear something about it.

~Sam (Teekay)
I don't know why I dropped back here again lately. LEGO can no longer hold my interest, and I'm almost certainly gone forever. Bye to all who remember me.
Teekay

Location: Haven't been on in nearly a year. Probably gone forever. Nostalgia brought me back one last time.

Return to Suggestions