Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Gareth's Model shop

We are always interested in improving our community. Got an idea? Let us hear it!

Gareth's Model shop

Postby CommanderGree213 » Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:04 pm

Hi, Im new here and I was wondering when or if the spotlight will be back up on the new site.
Before the new site was up I ordered the pieces to build Gareth's Ucs jedi starfighter, and now Gareth's model shop is gone. He had instructions on the site and now I cant find the instructions anywere to build it.

If anyone knows were I can find them, or has them please give me a link or tell me were to find them, Thanks.
CommanderGree213

Re: Gareth's Model shop

Postby Solo » Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:07 pm

This has been answered elsewhere by some other than me, but since I'm here and you're asking: the spotlight features will return, and we've got more in store along with the old favorites you all remember. But we don't have a specific time frame for it so just keep an eye on the mainpage. :)
                                                                                                                           Image
Solo

Postby CommanderGree213 » Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:09 pm

Sorry for the triple post, my computer is messed up right now and its really slow and i clicked the submit button a few more times than I should have.

Thanks, Solo
CommanderGree213

Postby Solo » Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:13 pm

No worries, I took care of them.
                                                                                                                           Image
Solo

Return to Suggestions