Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Alternate colorschemes

We are always interested in improving our community. Got an idea? Let us hear it!

Alternate colorschemes

Postby Emperor » Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:42 am

Hey there,

I was wondering if the new forum had any options for a change in color schemes, right now the whole place seems sort of dark side :?

If we coudl have an alternate color outline like blue and white intsead of black and red that would be very cool :) And along with a different scheme a different banner too, this would appease those who deemed the current one too violent as well.

Thanks much,

Empy
Brickshelf | flickr
theJudeAbides wrote:be prepared to endure untold pain and a little something I refer to as "blue shell rape." Enjoy!
Emperor

Re: Alternate colorschemes

Postby Chief » Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:05 pm

I think if this were to even happen, it wouldn't be for a while. The site *just* opened for one thing, after a lot of work put into it. And for another, I'm personally surprised at the more-than-expected negative reaction to the darker theme, and the desire to be rid of it. Maybe take at least a little more time to get used to it.
Chief

Postby Emperor » Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:09 pm

But do you know if it's possible with the new system?
Brickshelf | flickr
theJudeAbides wrote:be prepared to endure untold pain and a little something I refer to as "blue shell rape." Enjoy!
Emperor

Postby Chief » Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:23 pm

At this point I'm convinced anything is possible with PHPBB3. But do we want to take the time right now to work on something a very small minority wants, when we still have a checklist of more important things we need/want to do? This admin thinks not.
Chief

Postby onions » Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:32 am

i'm going to lock this down. the staff has answered this question in a couple of different places.

user-selectable themes may or may not happen. and if it does happen, it won't be for a while.
onions
Founder
Founder

Return to Suggestions