Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

FS: a "lot" of parts, in two dividers

A forum reserved for experienced members 18 or older to buy, sell, or trade LEGO with other members.

FS: a "lot" of parts, in two dividers

Postby Unit186 » Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:10 am

Hello. You might be wondering, who is this (un)familiar name with no posts and why are they trying to sell something? Well, I was a member here, from 2005 til about 2008 or 9. Here are a few of my favorite things I built:

Do I look familiar now? Still no? Ah well

I have no more interest in this stuff sadly :( and I sold almost everything, but at one point I placed an order on bricklink, for about $90, of lots of parts. And I also bought two containers to hold them. The parts themselves are mostly lightly used, but I didn't really end up doing anything with them. They're all in good condition! There's a lot of good, fun, creativity-inspiring pieces in this lot.

I'm unsure on the price. Let's start at $50 plus shipping? If there's no interest, I'm happy to take a good offer. I need some extra cash for buying a car, and these aren't doing anyone any good sitting in their box. I'm a verified paypal member, and I'd prefer to keep this USA only for now. Thanks.

**And another quick note, I am still on the original straight shooters list, version 4! Sweet XD
Unit186

Re: FS: a "lot" of parts, in two dividers

Postby Joedward » Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:15 pm

I remember you.
I got really excited when I saw your user name. It's been forever.

Not really interested in the Lego, just thought I'd say hi, and sorry to hear you've moved on from the hobby. That tank is still one of my favourite Star Wars MOCs ever.
~Ed
(that's Mr. Ed to you)

(T!!!!!!!T=:|[\########################################
Joedward

Postby Unit186 » Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:31 pm

Thanks Ed. You seem kinda familiar, but it's still a little hazy to me haha.

How about $40 plus shipping for this lot? Anyone interested?
Unit186

Postby Unit186 » Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:05 am

$40 shipped?
Unit186

Postby Unit186 » Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:26 pm

If I can't get $40 shipped, I'm going to blow them up in my backyard and post the video to Youtube and make $40 from the ads. Or give them to a kid down the street. Come on!
Unit186

Return to Buy/Sell/Trade