Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

HTF Indiana Jones set now available again on S@H, LEGO Brand Stores

A forum reserved for experienced members 18 or older to buy, sell, or trade LEGO with other members.

HTF Indiana Jones set now available again on S@H, LEGO Brand Stores

Postby Staff » Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:11 pm

Off-topic: with FBTB's relaunch, we expanded the scope of the message to include highlights from other popular licensed themes, including Indiana Jones.� News for these lines has been either tight or bundled with other news (like Toy Fair) so you haven't seen much of it.� Consider this post a start in the right direction.

[caption id="attachment_952" align="aligncenter" width="560" caption="7628 Peril in Peru"]iconicon
[/caption]

The very hard to find, formerly Toys'r'Us exclusive Indiana Jones set, #7628 Peril in Peru, has recently returned to US LEGO Shop at Home and at some LEGO brand stores.� This item had been previously out of stock and is back with a 1 per customer limit.� Some, myself included, feel it is one of the strongest sets in the first wave on Indy sets, and with a likely limited availability, I recommend you pick this one up sooner than later.

Thanks to forum member� ThinkingImpaired who sent this communicae my way!
---
Permalink: http://www.fbtb.net/2009/03/23/htf-indiana-jones-set-now-available-again-on-sh-lego-brand-stores/
Staff

Return to Buy/Sell/Trade