Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

FS: 7672 Rogue Shadow/7470 Space Shuttle Discovery SOLD

A forum reserved for experienced members 18 or older to buy, sell, or trade LEGO with other members.

FS: 7672 Rogue Shadow/7470 Space Shuttle Discovery SOLD

Postby cas » Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:00 pm

7672 Rogue Shadow – Set is 100% complete. Includes all minifigures, instructions (2 booklets), box.
Notes: Built once and displayed in smoke & pet-free environment. Everything’s in superb condition. The box (if you’re interested) has been neatly folded down on factory creases. Asking $100.
SOLD

7470 Space Shuttle Discovery – Set is 100% complete. Includes instructions, information booklet, no box.
Notes: Built once and displayed in smoke & pet free environment. Stickers are applied, in fantastic condition (no peeling/cracks), as are the instructions. Asking $120.
SOLD
Both sets are currently built--will dismantle before shipping to reduce costs, unless buyer wishes otherwise.

I’ll consider reasonable offers. Prices don’t include shipping. I normally ship within the US, but may ship to interested international members with good feedback and willingness to pay the shipping charge. Payment is accepted the Paypal.

Please feel free to post any questions or PM me with questions or interest.

Thanks!
cas
Staff Writer

Return to Buy/Sell/Trade