Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Trade Lego 6857 Dynamic Duo Funhouse for Roman Soldiers

A forum reserved for experienced members 18 or older to buy, sell, or trade LEGO with other members.

Trade Lego 6857 Dynamic Duo Funhouse for Roman Soldiers

Postby hassmyster » Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:16 pm

Hello all, I am wanting to trade a Sealed Lego Super Heroes 6857 Dynamic Duo Funhouse for 16 Sealed Lego Series 6 Roman Soldiers. I need these romans for a project and have had a hard time. I have several lots of the Dynamic Duo Funhouse. As of now I have 5 trades ready to go. Look forward to doing some trades. I am a little flexible with the number of minifigs to trade.

hassmyster
hassmyster

Re: Trade Lego 6857 Dynamic Duo Funhouse for Roman Soldiers

Postby iamFLIP » Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:10 pm

hassmyster wrote:Hello all, I am wanting to trade a Sealed Lego Super Heroes 6857 Dynamic Duo Funhouse for 16 Sealed Lego Series 6 Roman Soldiers. I need these romans for a project and have had a hard time. I have several lots of the Dynamic Duo Funhouse. As of now I have 5 trades ready to go. Look forward to doing some trades. I am a little flexible with the number of minifigs to trade.

hassmyster

16 Roman Soldiers for a $40 set? Those are going for around $10 each right now. Plus those soldiers are harder to find and only a few will have 16 or more in their possessions. While the funhouse set is readily available.
iamFLIP

Return to Buy/Sell/Trade