Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

[US] TOY & TRAIN SHOW in NOR CAL 3/14-3/15

A forum reserved for experienced members 18 or older to buy, sell, or trade LEGO with other members.

[US] TOY & TRAIN SHOW in NOR CAL 3/14-3/15

Postby darth jason » Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:02 pm

There is going to be a train and toy show at the Cow Palace this weekend in beutiful San Francisco,CA(well technically Daly City) this weekend form 3/14-3/15. Please see the link below.

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/pen/tag/1072019790.html

duration: Saturday March 14th to Sunday March 15th

The times are 10am to 4pm both days.

the address is: THE COW PALACE
2600 Geneva Ave.
Daly City, CA

Children under 12 are free with paid adult --no limit of kids, bring a car load of kids as kids under 12 get free admission with adult

I would think haveing been to tons of gun shows, dog shows, toy shows,demolition derbies, rodeo's, and liquidations @ the cow palacethat the price to get in for adults will most likely be $8 and parking most likely $6. FYI to cheapskates, bite the bullet and pay for parking. Its not a great neighborhood around the cow palace so unless you find some local homie to pay and watch you car( yes its just like the movies, no lie)...again, pay for parking

NO SCALPERS ALLOWED!! Ha ha, sorry it was killing me.

PM's, FYI I tried to put this on the deals and finds page but i didnt see a button to start a new topicl

It looks like they will have another show in SO CAL the following weekend in Costa mesa...Its on the link
"THE GREAT TRAIN EXPO" -- SAT & SUN, MARCH 21&22, 2009, ORANGE CTY FAIRGROUNDS, COSTA MESA
darth jason

Re: TOY & TRAIN SHOW in NOR CAL 3/14-3/15

Postby onions » Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:29 pm

is that craigslist ad yours?
onions
Founder
Founder

Re: TOY & TRAIN SHOW in NOR CAL 3/14-3/15

Postby darth jason » Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:04 pm

No its not my add, i just found this last night.
darth jason

Return to Buy/Sell/Trade