Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

CLOSED Series 5 Complete Set $65 shipped

A forum reserved for experienced members 18 or older to buy, sell, or trade LEGO with other members.

CLOSED Series 5 Complete Set $65 shipped

Postby schlectus » Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:00 am

I have a complete set of Series 5 minifigs for sale, $65 which includes shipping. Figures are brand new and unassembled...they are out of the bags, and were immediately put into small baggies. All figures, stands, and accessories are included, but these do not come with the original bags. I'll also include a few of the foldout sheets with the figs.

I also have a "set" just like the one above, but there are only 15 figs instead of 16. The Godzilla guy is missing from that set, since he is needed for my own evil purposes. :D If anybody is interested in that one, I'll sell that one for $60 shipped.

Prices listed are for US shipping only. International buyers are welcome, but please add another $3 to the price. (and they will have to be marked as "merchandise" on the customs form...no "gifts".) Payments accepted via Paypal.

I'm on the straight shooters list, and I have perfect feedback through Ebay and my Bricklink store. Just send a PM and they're all yours!
Last edited by schlectus on Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Bricklink store: Pyramid Deliveries
schlectus

Re: Series 5 Complete Set $65 shipped

Postby schlectus » Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:21 am

Complete set has been spoken for. Incomplete set is still available.
schlectus

Re: Series 5 Complete Set $65 shipped

Postby schlectus » Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:24 pm

All sold. Mods, feel free to lock it up. ;)
schlectus

Return to Buy/Sell/Trade