Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

[US] Fred Meyer has 20% off

A forum reserved for experienced members 18 or older to buy, sell, or trade LEGO with other members.

[US] Fred Meyer has 20% off

Postby Mister Ed » Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:27 am

For those of you that live where there are Fred Meyer stores, they are having an unadvertised 20% off all LEGO sale. The sale lasts until March 21st. Last weeks ad also had a 10% off coupon that includes all toys, so combining those two I managed to get the AAT I was looking for at 28% off. True, I had to go to three different Fred Meyers, and I got the only one I found (which was in an area away from the bulk of the Star Wars LEGO, along with a ton of battle packs), but at least all three stores were already on my commute route (Fred Meyers are ubiquitous in Portland, OR). The AAT was the only thing that was sold out, though. They seemed to have quite a few of everything else they stocked.

I apologize if this is the wrong forum for this sort of thing. I recall there being a forum dedicated to this sort of info on the old forums, but I couldn'f find it here.

EDIT: Ooops. My computer apparently hadn't completely loaded the index page (darn slow connection) so the "bonus" section was not visible. Is there some way to move this to B/S/T?
Mister Ed

Re: Fred Meyer has 20% off

Postby darth jason » Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:40 am

Right on Mr Ed!! Congrats on the AAT I have one too and its wicked awesome! Shoot we were just talking about this the other day man. Well ask and ye shall recieve.
darth jason

Re: Fred Meyer has 20% off

Postby Mister Ed » Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:18 am

Yeah, its really weird, too. I had no actual reason to stop at Freddie's but I just figured, "What the heck." And there were all those signs, 20% off, in the LEGO section. I was mighty surprised.
Mister Ed

Return to Buy/Sell/Trade