Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

FS: 10020 Limited Edition Sante Fe Super Chief

A forum reserved for experienced members 18 or older to buy, sell, or trade LEGO with other members.

FS: 10020 Limited Edition Sante Fe Super Chief

Postby onions » Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:08 am

I'm selling my Santa Fe Super Chief. It comes with a 9V train motor and a light element for the headlight. I'm not 100% certain if the motor still works, but the last time it was on display in my old apartment, it ran on 9v track just fine, but that was a couple of years ago. When I moved, I packed it up and it's been storage since. I recently unearthed it and decided it was time for it to find a new home. It comes assembled with stickers already applied. Stickers are still in awesome condition with no signs of wear, peeling, or fading. The limited edition tile number is 7391 as you can see in the pic. Since one of the train wheel assemblies were replaced with the 9V motor, what you see is what you get. I wouldn't even be able to guess where those pieces are so everything you see in the pics is sold as is. Sadly, I don't know where the certificate of authenticity is. Feel free to post or PM any questions.

My asking price is $250 with free shipping. It's about the low end of Bricklink prices.

onions
Founder
Founder

Return to Buy/Sell/Trade