Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

WTB: Indiana Jones Minifigs or Trade for Minifigs

A forum reserved for experienced members 18 or older to buy, sell, or trade LEGO with other members.

WTB: Indiana Jones Minifigs or Trade for Minifigs

Postby SonOfSolo » Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:02 pm

So my son is completely addicted to the Indiana Lego for Wii. Any characters from the game would be appreciated. Not looking for the Crystal Skull ones as he doesnt have that game ans has no idea who they are. Would like to have them complete with whatever they came with. Thanks.
Last edited by SonOfSolo on Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
SonOfSolo

Re: WTB: Indiana Jones Minifigs

Postby SonOfSolo » Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:20 am

No one has any Indy figs they want to sell??? I know it sounds like I am a super collector trying to hoard stuff for cheap after I reread my original post. But it's true. The boy got hooked on the game and I know they are all sold out in stores. Just trying to pick some of the basic figs up from the game like an Indy, short round, Willie, Mola Ram etc. The ones he recognizes. Any help is appreciated.
SonOfSolo

Postby SDIronClaw » Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:00 pm

I am looking for a chrome Darth Vader, I have a Indy, Prof. Jones and two German soldiers if you want to trade for some of them.
"I find your lack of Lego disturbing."
SDIronClaw

Postby SonOfSolo » Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:00 pm

I wish I had one to trade. I don't even have one myself. Thanks though.
SonOfSolo

Postby ufjason » Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:10 am

You should look for the magnets. They were made before they started gluing the figures to the magnet brick. They have one with prof jones, indiana and mary ann from the tomb scene. They can be had for a reasonable price.
eBay store, contact me if you'd like to perform trades from my inventory. I'm looking for original genosian fighers, second version a-wing fighters and tie bombers. I may be interested in other sets so let me know what you have.
ufjason

Postby SonOfSolo » Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:36 am

Thanks for the tip. I'll look for those. It looks like its even hard to find them loose on ebay. Most of the sets they seem to have are sealed.

Willing to trade stuff I have for them as well. I have series 2 through series 4 minifigs for trade. Let me know what you are looking for.
SonOfSolo

Re: WTB: Indiana Jones Minifigs or Trade for Minifigs

Postby SonOfSolo » Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:23 pm

Finally. Setting up a trade with EbonHawk. Anyone else have some for trade??? I just found a couple Chrome Stormtroopers still sealed and a few Stormtroopers on speederbikes also still sealed for trade.
SonOfSolo

Postby SonOfSolo » Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:38 pm

Successful trade with EbonHawk. Thanks for the figs. My son's gonna love em.
SonOfSolo

Postby SonOfSolo » Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:59 pm

Still looking for more for him for Christmas. Please let me know if you can help. Thanks.
SonOfSolo

Postby sstoroe » Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:53 pm

I have a bag of these that I was thinking about getting rid of on ebay. I could be convinced to part with if you are still interested. I purchased all of the sets to get the figs and thes are the duplicated that were left over.

Let me know and I can send you a picture.

[email protected]
sstoroe

Return to Buy/Sell/Trade