Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Anyone going to SDCC this year? Looking for some help.

A forum reserved for experienced members 18 or older to buy, sell, or trade LEGO with other members.

Anyone going to SDCC this year? Looking for some help.

Postby ufjason » Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:15 am

I'm looking to get a hold of the Lego and GI Joe SDCC 2011 exclusives. I'm unsure what the Lego exclusive will be but who wouldn't want it!?! I'm also looking for both versions of the Zarana figure as well as the Starscream with Cobra Commander GI Joe exclusives. I've got plenty of Star Wars Lego to trade including some hard to find sets or I can alternatively reimburse in cash. Hit me up on PM if you're going and would be interested, thanks!
eBay store, contact me if you'd like to perform trades from my inventory. I'm looking for original genosian fighers, second version a-wing fighters and tie bombers. I may be interested in other sets so let me know what you have.
ufjason

Re: Anyone going to SDCC this year? Looking for some help.

Postby Mos_Eisley » Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:10 pm

I was going to wait until the exclusive LEGO set was announced, but I'm willing to pick up the LEGO sets for anyone who wants one. Last year I think I picked up 15-20 sets for people here. I'll make a post about it in the next few days. Regarding the Hasbro stuff, not too sure if I can get that for you. I don't really like the way they sell they're stuff so I usually don't mess with their lines.
Mos_Eisley

Re: Anyone going to SDCC this year? Looking for some help.

Postby SDIronClaw » Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:46 pm

What sets are they selling at SDCC?
"I find your lack of Lego disturbing."
SDIronClaw

Return to Buy/Sell/Trade