Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

FS: 7191 UCS X-Wing -SOLD-

A forum reserved for experienced members 18 or older to buy, sell, or trade LEGO with other members.

FS: 7191 UCS X-Wing -SOLD-

Postby BCspeed34 » Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:19 pm

Hey everyone, long time no see! I came on today to see if anyone would be interested in either buying or trading for my UCS X-Wing. This is one of my most prized sets, but I would like to see it go to a household where it can be enjoyed in a collection. As many of you know this (along with the TIE Interceptor) was the first ever UCS set LEGO made.

This set is almost 12 years old now, and over the years the sun has taken its toll on some of the parts. I kept the set out of the sun, but that wasn't the case with the previous owner. I replaced about 30 white pieces with clean ones, however that was not all of them. Also some of the parts (mainly in the nose) have marks on the plastic. I don't know how those got there but if need be they can be replaced (just a few common pieces I ran out of). I included a photo to show. This set has been built TWICE to my knowledge and has no substitutions apart from a 1x1 Technic w/ hole (new grey instead of old) and a small Technic gear (new grey instead of old). Instructions are in good shape apart from the cover which has been pretty roughed up (the inside sheets remained in excellent shape).

That and the pics just about sums everything up, I wanted to give you as much detail as possible to make an informed purchase. Please PM me or leave a post if you are interested. Price is just $280 + shipping. PayPal purchases please include 3% to cover fees, otherwise I accept USPS money orders.

I am on the SSL with 100% positive feedback and I have been selling/trading here for several years now.
Last edited by BCspeed34 on Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:57 pm, edited 5 times in total.
BCspeed34

Re: FS/FT 7191 UCS X-Wing

Postby BCspeed34 » Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:49 pm

Price lowered to more-realistic levels. Based on BL instead of eBay.
BCspeed34

Postby Solo » Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:56 pm

This is making me want to build mine. Also made me realize it's worth more than I though right now. Good luck with the sale.
                                                                                                                           Image
Solo

Postby BCspeed34 » Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:22 pm

Something just came up and I need to sell this ASAP. Hurts to do this but MAJOR PRICE DROP! It won't last long at this price!

$280 + SHIPPING
BCspeed34

Re: FS: UCS X-Wing *PRICE DROP*

Postby BCspeed34 » Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:43 am

Still for sale! I've gotten offers of $300 on eBay but have turned them down (have to pay $30+ in fees). $280 plus shipping for FBTB members!
BCspeed34

Re: FS: UCS X-Wing $280

Postby BCspeed34 » Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:18 pm

Still for sale! I'm actually really surprised this hasn't sold yet :shock:
BCspeed34

Return to Buy/Sell/Trade