Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Wanted Clone Commander Gear, Have Lightsabers FT

A forum reserved for experienced members 18 or older to buy, sell, or trade LEGO with other members.

Wanted Clone Commander Gear, Have Lightsabers FT

Postby cowbug » Wed May 25, 2011 9:39 am

Hi, I am looking for a few new condition Clone Commanders from 8014 with the full commander gear and two small blasters. I would even be interested in just the gear including guns in black or grey, preferably unopened but open is ok if the main parts are there. For example, if you have the new Slave 1 set, I think it comes with the full package of grey gear and Boba Fett only uses one antenna, I would be interested in the rest of the parts. I would prefer to trade for more than one set at a time but let me know what you have.

I was hoping to trade lightsabers. I was thinking a set of 4 lightsabers for 1 set of gear and guns or 8 lightsabers for a commander with gear and guns. I would offer a couple more per set for grey. This is negotiable depending on what/how many you have to offer. I have Red, Blue (light "classic" blue and dark "Hero Factory" blue), Yellow and Purple blades with grey and/or black hilts.

I have some other figs to trade from various Star Wars magnet sets, some that are no longer available and other star wars figs from sets: a bomb squad trooper or two, a Clone Gunner, ARF trooper, battle droids, blasters and more. Non Star Wars, I have Dobby from Harry Potter, a sealed black cape, tommie guns, monster heads and other parts from the Monster 4 game, a few Trolls from the Castle theme, some CMF's from different series (clown with no accessories, samurai, elf, Mr. Maracas, Hazmat Guy, Mad Scientist and some others from series 2-4. Let me know what you are looking for.

If not interested in anything I have, I may be willing to pay a reasonable amount via pay pal if I can't get a trade.

If you don't have the Commander/gear but are interested in something I have, I am always interested in most major character Batman figs and certain Star Wars figs (Cad Bane and Bossk are high on my list) and would be interested in hearing what you have, just please do not be offended if I am not interested. Thanks for looking!
cowbug

Re: Wanted Clone Commander Gear, Have Lightsabers FT

Postby kyphur » Fri May 27, 2011 2:19 pm

PM Sent!
kyphur

Return to Buy/Sell/Trade