Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

FS: Many old SW (and other) sets for sale

A forum reserved for experienced members 18 or older to buy, sell, or trade LEGO with other members.

FS: Many old SW (and other) sets for sale

Postby Inzane » Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:54 am

Hi Folks,

Its time to be more proactive on trying to reduce my collection. My wife and I have a baby on the way (due in May), and thus the pressure is on to make space. My "lego room" is effectively getting relegated to the basement so we can turn the room into a nursery.

I'm sure I'll have more to sell than what's listed today. I just haven't had time recently to go through everything. Anyway, here are a bunch that are ready to list. All opened sets are in excellent condition, basically built once and displayed, then disassembled and placed in ziploc bags. Adult collection, non-smoker.

7171 Mos Espa podrace - complete, w/ all figs, instructions, & box (has some wear) -- $85.00
7161 gungan sub - MISB -- $90.00
7155 AAT - complete, w/ all figs & instructions, no box -- $45.00
7155 AAT - complete, w/ all figs & instructions, no box -- $45.00 (Note: If you buy both AATs, I'll sell them to you for $80)
7121 naboo swamp - MISB -- $30.00
7141 naboo fighter - MISB -- $45.00
7124 flash speeder - MISB -- $35.00
4482 AT-TE - complete, w/ all figs, instructions, unapplied decal sheet, no box -- $90.00
7163 republic gunship - complete, w/ all figs, instructions (cover has separated at staples), and box (box has some wear) -- $125.00 - SOLD
7133 bounty hunter pursuit - complete, w/ all figs, instructions & box -- $60.00
7153 Jango Fett Slave 1 -- complete, w/ all figs, instructions & box -- $145.00

Mars Mission
7690 MB-01 command base - complete, w/ all figs, instructions & box -- $85.00
(more mars mission to list as well...)

Batman (all are complete, w/ all figs, instructions, and box)
7780 The Batboat: Hunt for Killer Croc -- $65
7783 The Batcave: The Penguin and Mr. Freeze's Invasion -- $250 -- PENDING
7786 The Batcopter: The Chase for Scarecrow -- $85 - SOLD
7787 The Bat Tank: The Riddler and Bane's Hideout -- $130 - SOLD

The prices are in USD, and of course I will combine shipping.

I'll probably list some Exo-Force (I've got all the sets except for one) and more Mars Mission sets to sell as well.

Thanks for reading.
Jason
Last edited by Inzane on Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:49 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Inzane

Re: FS: Many old SW (and other) sets for sale

Postby Inzane » Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:21 pm

Bump for adding a set (7163), lowering a few prices, and adding some descriptive details.

Thanks.
Inzane

Postby Inzane » Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:33 am

Bump. Added some Batman sets to the list, since I've already gotten a couple PMs regarding Batman. (and even sold a few to a member already).
Inzane

Postby Inzane » Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:55 pm

*BUMP* Long overdue for a bump.

I had a bunch of sets on hold for many many months pending a sale previously, however those people seem to have flaked out. (Including member "J30spiff", who seems to be MIA since last July). Anyway, I've removed the "pending" status and all above listed sets are still available.

And mentioned previously we were expected our first child last May. Well, our son is now 8 months old and we've already got our 2nd baby on the way (due in July 2012), and I'm a stay-at-home Dad at the moment.

Since our household income is reduced and more expenses on the way, I really need to more actively advertise the sets I have for sale. Hopefully you guys and gals will see something to your liking.

Thanks for reading.
Jason
Inzane

Postby Mofo Jones » Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:31 am

Congrats on the first baby..and the new one! I've been in the same boat because my kids are 15 months apart. It's survivable, and you hopefully won't have to buy a lot of stuff for kid #2.
Will Tactically Consult for money, food or LEGO.
Mofo Jones
Staff Writer

Postby Inzane » Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:50 pm

Thanks Mofo.

And, BUMP. :D
Inzane

Return to Buy/Sell/Trade