Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

[USA] Great castle army builder on Shop@Home

A forum reserved for experienced members 18 or older to buy, sell, or trade LEGO with other members.

[USA] Great castle army builder on Shop@Home

Postby ufjason » Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:25 pm

This is the Castle Tic Tac Toe set that was discontinued for a long time. Comes with 10 mini figures for $14.99! You get five sword knights with full armor and five scythe skeleton knights. You can also use the 5 off 20 to cover a little of shipping on this one. Click on the link below:

linkified

eBay store, contact me if you'd like to perform trades from my inventory. I'm looking for original genosian fighers, second version a-wing fighters and tie bombers. I may be interested in other sets so let me know what you have.
ufjason

Re: [USA] Great castle army builder on Shop@Home

Postby ufjason » Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:17 pm

I received my order and opened them up. I can confirm these are regular mini figures without glue. The tile pieces can be removed but the base plate needs a little more work. It's been glued to the cardboard foldout but can be removed carefully with a citrus degreaser and patience.
eBay store, contact me if you'd like to perform trades from my inventory. I'm looking for original genosian fighers, second version a-wing fighters and tie bombers. I may be interested in other sets so let me know what you have.
ufjason

Return to Buy/Sell/Trade