Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

SOLD: Star Wars Minifigs/Accessories.

A forum reserved for experienced members 18 or older to buy, sell, or trade LEGO with other members.

SOLD: Star Wars Minifigs/Accessories.

Postby mdilthey » Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:45 pm

Trade initiated with user "schlectus" as of Sunday, January 16th. Both parties satisfied, and I'm looking forward to a completed deal. Thanks for the PM's, everyone :)
Last edited by mdilthey on Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:02 pm, edited 5 times in total.
mdilthey

Re: FOR TRADE/SALE: Star Wars Minifigs/Accessories.

Postby mdilthey » Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:50 pm

If you need to see a piece from a different angle or with different light, just ask! :D
mdilthey

Postby ricefields » Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:52 pm

Would a LULS Luminara Unduli be acceptable?
ricefields

Postby mdilthey » Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:21 pm

Sorry, I don't think so. I really like the new one, and the LULS is worth a bit more, so it would skew the amounts of the trade. If you had something in mind, though, shoot me a PM; There's a chance we can always work something out.
mdilthey

Postby schlectus » Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:23 am

Might be interested here...I've got an Anakin Y-Wing (minus the figs), built only once and stored in a bag, along with a few other sets with white pieces: Plo Koon's Fighter (same as above, built once then stored), an old A-Wing (used but complete, but no stickers)...all in great condition with no figures. Any interest? I haven't done any trading on FBTB yet, but you can run my username on Bricklink and Ebay...I've got transactions all over the place on both sites, although I've only been a buyer on BL.
My Bricklink store: Pyramid Deliveries
schlectus

Postby schlectus » Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:31 am

That probably should've went as a PM. :x :S Anyway, PM sent...feel free to talk to me there if you're interested.
My Bricklink store: Pyramid Deliveries
schlectus

Postby mdilthey » Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:54 pm

Sets like 7747- Wind Turbine Transport, that are rich with white parts and useful pieces are encouraged. Please PM me if you have any questions about trades. I have several offers, but I won't be finalizing anything until the end of the week at least. If you're down on a Luminara figure, you can still make me an offer.

Also added one full-figure Geonosian to the list.
-M
mdilthey

Return to Buy/Sell/Trade