Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Imperial Inspection FS

A forum reserved for experienced members 18 or older to buy, sell, or trade LEGO with other members.

Imperial Inspection FS

Postby Swoosh Factor » Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:49 pm

Set 7264 Imperial Inspection Deal pending: New but incomplete (no minifigs or weapons). Picked this up back in 2005, opened it for the figs but never got around to building it. Includes instructions, all parts and extras, some still sealed in the original polybags, as well as the box (although it would probably increase the shipping costs significantly to include it). Asking $45 USD plus shipping.

For those of of you who may not be familiar with me, I am located in Canada, am on the Straight Shooters List here and have completed hundreds of successful transactions on BrickLink as both a buyer and a seller. The actual shipping cost rounded up to the nearest dollar will be charged to help cover the cost of shipping supplies, paypal fees etc. Paypal payment is preferred, but other arrangements can be made too. Feel free to contact me for a shipping estimate, or if you have any other questions. Thanks for looking.
Swoosh Factor

Return to Buy/Sell/Trade