Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

FS: Chrome Trooper + 2005 & 2009 LSW Duplo Bricks

A forum reserved for experienced members 18 or older to buy, sell, or trade LEGO with other members.

FS: Chrome Trooper + 2005 & 2009 LSW Duplo Bricks

Postby onions » Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:43 pm

I have a bunch of Chrome Stormtrooper magnets MOC for sale. My asking price is $18 which includes Chrome Trooper, padded envelope, and postage. Why should you buy from me? Cause I will throw in for free both a 2005 and 2009 LEGOLand Star Wars Weekend Promo Brick. Actual cost of the figure was $12.99+tax=$14.13. I bought them at LEGOLand before they were available at the other brand retail outlets for less. The promo bricks will be individually bagged for maximum protection. I'm not looking to make any profit; just wanting to sell these at cost and it doesn't make any sense for me to drive back down to SD to return them cause, let's face it, i'm lazy.

The $18 price tag is for U.S. buyers. Tracking, insurance is optional. If you are international, the cost will be slightly higher depending on postage. Please PM me for details. I have about 10 i can sell.

onions
Founder
Founder

Re: FS: Chrome Trooper + 2005 & 2009 LSW Duplo Bricks

Postby Morgan19 » Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:52 pm

PMed.

m19
Morgan19

Return to Buy/Sell/Trade