Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

MIB 7754 Home One Mon Calimari

A forum reserved for experienced members 18 or older to buy, sell, or trade LEGO with other members.

MIB 7754 Home One Mon Calimari

Postby jfears2 » Mon May 05, 2014 5:43 pm

I'm new to the whole online sell/trade lego sets concept, so bare with me if I seem a little... dumb :)

I have an extra 7754 Set that is mint in box, however, the box was open when I received it in the mail (I assume to check for a Chrome Vader). I went ahead and opened the box to check for a Chrome Vader (which there was none) and reapplied the tape that was hanging off. All the bags on the inside are still sealed and accounted for with the original instructions and stickers.

I am asking $80 + shipping or am willing to trade for a similar value set(s) that I don't have. Items that I would be interested in trading for below:

7666 Hoth Rebel Base
8017 Darth Vader's Tie Fighter
8089 Hoth Wampa Cave (would need to be combined with something else)
9492 Tie Fighter (would need to be combined with something else)
75020 Jabba's Sail Barge

White Boba Fett (straight trade for fig only mint in bag)
Chrome Darth Vader (straight trade for fig only mint in bag)
TC-14 (would need to be combined with something else)
TC-4 (would need to be combined with something else)

I would prefer mint in box/bag items, if they are not but well taken care of we may be able to work something out. Also the items above are not the only items I'm interested in, just those high on my wish list.
jfears2

Return to Buy/Sell/Trade