Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

WTB: Instructions for Creator set 4956 House

A forum reserved for experienced members 18 or older to buy, sell, or trade LEGO with other members.

WTB: Instructions for Creator set 4956 House

Postby Inzane » Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:24 pm

Like the title states, if any of you own the Creator set 4956 House (instructions make 3 house designs, in 2 booklets) and have absorbed the set into your parts collection and have no further need for the instructions, would you be willing to sell them?

(I'm old school in that I prefer the physical instruction books over digital downloads.)

Please let me know if you have 4956 instructions for sale.

Thanks,
Jason
Inzane

Re: WTB: Instructions for Creator set 4956 House

Postby bacon1986 » Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:05 am

Here's a bricklink search with the instruction booklet you are looking for. Be sure the seller says they include both books, and also that you are comfortable with paying for the shipping from wherever the seller is located.

http://www.bricklink.com/search.asp?pg= ... archSort=P
Want to know how much your LEGO investment is worth?
Visit BrickPicker.com: LEGO Price and Investing Guide
bacon1986

Re: WTB: Instructions for Creator set 4956 House

Postby Inzane » Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:14 am

bacon1986 wrote:Here's a bricklink search with the instruction booklet you are looking for. Be sure the seller says they include both books, and also that you are comfortable with paying for the shipping from wherever the seller is located.

http://www.bricklink.com/search.asp?pg= ... archSort=P

^ Thanks for the tip. I've already been in contact with a couple BL sellers prior to making my post. I was hoping we had a member here stateside that may have a set. I'd rather buy from them if possible. Majority of the copies available seem to be in europe.
Inzane

Return to Buy/Sell/Trade