- Crank: High Voltage (April 17)
- X-men Origins: Wolverine (May 1)
- Star Trek (May 8)
- Terminator Salvation (May 22)
- Up (May 29)
- Land of the Lost (June 5)
- Year One (June 19)
- Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen (June 26)
- Public Enemies (July 1)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (July 17)
- G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra (August 7)
- Inglourious Basterds (not a typo) (August 21)
Personally, Star Trek is probably the movie that has me the most excited, as the previews look totally awesome. This could be the much-needed kick in the butt that will bring back Star Trek in a big way. Is it 100% kosher with the old Star Trek? No, but I'm of the opinion that that's a good thing. Out with the old & cheesy and in with the new hotness.
Other than that, each of these look like they could be entertaining in their own way, except for maybe Harry Potter and the Half-Baked Sequel. I still can't bring myself to actually care about that crap.
You may be wondering about that "Inglourious Basterds" movie and what it's doing on the list. I only discovered it recently myself, but it is the next outing by Quentin Tarantino, and I'm a big fan of his stuff. Heck, I even enjoyed Grindhouse, which most critics hated, so I'm pretty excited for what old Quentin has in store (other than the expected gratuitous foot-shots).
So which movies are you excited about? Which ones could you care less about? Break out the popcorn and grab a soda people, it's summer blockbuster time!