Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Finding an old computer

It's like the old BCS, except the 2.0 makes it fancy. Wondering why you can't post here? Check out the rules and expectations, and it all should be made clear...

Finding an old computer

Postby Marty » Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:16 am

Hi, many moons ago, 30 to be exact I got interested in computers and like most I could not afford one, instead I ogled them from afar in the shop windows. Read everything there was, and learned the lingo, but still it was sometime later that I got to finally learn the art of programming.
My first was a Sharp PC 1211 ( a fancy calculator to you!) then later more would follow, but there was always one that eluded me, a Tandy 102. In the 80s it was fabulously expensive, and even though in later years I picked up an old T100 I could never get over the fact that this was the one that got away. My T100 finally kick the bucket a month ago, almost 10 years to day I bought it, beat that apple iPad.
So I got homesick for an old outdated machine, and I thought I'd share this with you. It's in the repair shop at the moment and it doesn't look good. So if you know where to get one, anywhere other than eBay can you let me know, thanks.
Marty

Return to BCS 2.0