Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Who Are You?

It's like the old BCS, except the 2.0 makes it fancy. Wondering why you can't post here? Check out the rules and expectations, and it all should be made clear...

Re: Who Are You?

Postby Solo » Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:48 pm

Hey, I remember that name! Welcome back.

edit: hey, Xeta snuck back in here too? Man where have I been.
                                                                                                                           Image
Solo

Postby dWhisper » Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:45 am

Solo wrote:edit: hey, Xeta snuck back in here too? Man where have I been.

I'll take "playing in the sand for 200," Alex.
If the above post didn't offend you, you're probably reading it wrong.
dWhisper

Postby vwgti303 » Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:15 am

Not sure where else to post this, so if I'm wrong please let me know. Just wanted to say hey and I'm glad to be here. I was actually a member of this forum back in '98 or '99 or so, when I was in high school and spent just about every dime I had on SW and Technic Legos. The UCS X-Wing and TIE Interceptor were the cornerstones of my collection. Unfortunately life kicked my butt for a while and I had to sell off most of my collection, but I'm happy to report things are better now and it's time to get back in! Anyways, look forward to chatting with you all!
vwgti303

Postby Batmayne » Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:50 pm

Hi everyone

New member here...

Long time fan of Legos and especially Lego Batman.
Ive almost put a full stop to my basketball card collecting hobby and because of that I have more time/money to put towards Legos.

Im a big fan of Greg Hylands Lego art although he ignores me most of the time on his FB and Twitter ! LOL

Anyway, im looking forward to meeting the members and having fun here.
Cheers
Batmayne

Postby Unit 187 » Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:45 pm

Hello! I first registered here in 2004 or so. I don't think too many people will remember me (I was Unit 186, of course) but I recognized a few familiar names so many I'm wrong. Anyway, I'm excited to be back XD
Unit 187

Postby Anviski » Mon May 23, 2011 12:31 pm

Hey everyone! It's been a long time since I've checked out the forums. I was Commando_Scorch on the old forums before it was nuked. I'm still a big fan of Lego and of course Star Wars. Between when the last site was taken down and now, I've become a member of the 501st legion. My designation is CC-8902 and I have a realistic set of Captain Rex armor and am currently working on a set of animated clone trooper armor based on Fives.

This is my Brickshelf page. I entered the airspeeder contest on the old forums and won.
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=Salamander

This is my majhost page with my armor and current clone project.
http://www.majhost.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=CC-8902
Anviski

Postby lukec » Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:49 am

Hey all. I'm a longtime lurker. Used to be very vaguely active on the forum, c. '07. Hopefully gonna start posting more of my creations and entering contests and being more active in the communidy. been in a bit of a rut, as a result of moving around a lot, pennilessness and long ago broken laptop and camera, but hopefully in the process of sorting myself out. Don't mean to sound as self-pitying as I'm sure I do. See you 'round.
lukec

Postby Nerfman2227 » Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:55 pm

I am the brain.... Oh wait, that's that other guy on here. I'm Adam, 11 years of age, and I've been called weird due to my hobbies. I live in Las Vegas, which will come back to haunt me eventually. The heat's murderous here, but I digress. I like building with LEGO (obviously), gaming and Nerf battles (look at my screen name). I am an actor, singer, dancer and filmmaker. I am kind of chubby (no shame here!), and I am not afraid to admit it. When friends joke and tease, I laugh with them. My friends see me as the comedian of the group. I also like reading. I wear this awesome blacj grey pinstriped hat, and so far I've been called a pirate for it. Yeah, I don't know.
"You expect me to talk, Goldfinger?"
"No, Mr. Bond, I expect you to die!"

Nerfman2227

Postby Draykov » Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:59 pm

Nerfman2227 wrote:I'm Adam, 11 years of age...

Thanks for playing.
Hail Space!
Draykov

Postby Mike Zulu » Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:51 am

Hi.

I'm new here to FBTB. I'm into pretty much anything Sci-fi, and a SW fan to heart.

While I've known about yous for a long time I've been inactive with my LEGO, so I've never had anything to post. Now I have a whole heap of creations that are yet to be posted and I'd like to share them around.

I've already posted something in the MOC Showcase if you'd like to check it out.

Thanks.
Mike Zulu

Postby Rook » Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:18 am

Dude you’re awesome. If they don’t know you by now, they need to check out other communities. XD
Yea, though I walk through the valley...
Rook

Postby stefan26 » Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:50 am

Hi

I'm Stefan, 16 years old. I'm from Romania. I like building Lego a lot. I love building cars and basically everything that has wheels, but i generally enjoy building pretty much anything.
My first Lego set was the Red Soccer Bus 3407 that i got from my aunt in Canada. Then i got myself some little racers and than everything began. In my collection you can find anything from technic to star wars.
I gotta say my favorite themes are Cars, sci-fi and techinc.
I used to draw (mainly cars) but i got all lazy and i kinda stopped. Now in my spare time (when i'm not building Lego) i enjoy biking and hanging out with my friends.
I will soon post my MOCs and if ya'll have time go check them out and leave your opinion. Thanks :D

See ya
Made outta bricks.
stefan26

Postby Repoort » Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:05 pm

Howdy folks.

If anybody remembers me; well...I'm back.

There's new MOCs, new projects, and a whole lotta other stuff coming your way.
Repoort

Postby gotham*seven » Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:24 pm

Hello, I am new to FBTB i was pointed in this direction at the brickish assocation's great western lego show. I am from the UK and Have been Collecting Star wars minifigures for the last few months. I have around 60 in total at present but I will hope to obtain the entire 300+ variant figure collection over the comming years. Cheers all! :)
gotham*seven

Postby RJH » Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:28 am

Hi, I am the newest member here at FBTB. However I am a long time lurker and visit the main site on a daily basis. I run a very new blog myself, (Only went online in July) which combines my two passions LEGO & DISCWORLD. I hope to get to know long term members over the coming days and months. My main passion is LEGO Pirates but have an avid interest in LEGO Star Wars as well. Also would love to pick the brains of the man who managed to get the phpBB theme to fit with the main site.
RJH

Postby rass101 » Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:27 pm

Hi, I have been away from legos last 10 years. I never stopped liking them but I guess I just forgot them as I grew older, now I found my way back and being a star wars fan also chances of finding fbtb forum was inevitable. Now I am here and I hope to get to know more about legos and also about star wars, and meet great people along the way.
I am also picking up lego star wars collecting, I hope it will be fun and interesting journey.
rass101

Postby scotth510 » Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:24 pm

Hello everyone, my name is Scott. The relevance of the 510 is that I have owned a Datsun 510 since I was 17( I'm 36 now). I grew up playing with Lego in the early 80s and have many fond memories of searching for pieces for hours on end. As I grew up, my interests changed and sports took over most of my time. I always kept track of my Lego with the hopes that I would hand them down to my kids.

When I was a teenager I let my mom take them to school so her students could enjoy them while I was busy being a teenager. Well, that was the last I saw of my original collection. I don't know exactly where it went but I haven't let my mom live it down.

I have always been a huge fan of Star Wars ever since I saw episodes 4 and 5 as a double feature when I was in gr.1. When episode 1 came out with its millions of different merchandising deals, I was more than a little excited to see Lego was one of them. I began collecting whatever I could afford.

Fast forward to present time, I am happily married to a fellow Star Wars/Lego nut and we have a 5 year old who is absolutely in love with all things Lego and Star Wars(toys, clothes, video games). I wish I had recorded the day when we brought out all our Lego. He was blown away. He has helped me rediscover my love of Lego and as a result we have started rebuilding old sets and also creating a few of our own.

Wow, how did this get so long? I look forward to adding my two cents whenever I can and will continue to be inspired by all the awesome creations you guys have built.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/scotth510/
http://www.youtube.com/user/scotth510
scotth510

Postby jal4u2c » Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:58 am

Hello! I remember playing with Legos as a child and how much they were. As i got older i got into Star Wars and that became my main obsession. Several friends got into Lego as soon as they got the license for Star wars but i never could bring myself
to take the plunge. I have started selling off part of my collection now and have been looking for something to fill that empty void that used to be filled with collecting. The Legos jumped right out at me. I am usually quiet but will chime in here and there. Glad to be part of the forums here at FBTB.
jal4u2c

Postby JonnyThunder3483 » Fri May 04, 2012 9:05 pm

Hi everyone!
I just created a membership here, I've been reading the forums for a year or two, now I joined! I am 14 years old,some of my favorite themes are Spider-man, Marvel, Bionicle, Star Wars, Town/City, Harry Potter, just about any theme you could name! I live in Alaska, swim competitively, I'm home-schooled, I make Brickfilms at 15 fps (I'm not very good at it :x ), and am currently building a Town/City diorama for a Spider-man stop-motion. I also play Guitar and Piano, am a Christian, and my favorite movies are Spider-man and Star Wars. I know this is kind of a jumbled mess, but I think you get the basic idea of who I am. I am also JonnyThunder3483 on LEGO.com and Brickset. Hope you aren't too bored with my life... :D
Thanks for listening!
JonnyThunder3483

Postby BuffyFanForever » Mon May 28, 2012 8:52 am

Hi everyone,

I been registered here since 2010. I don't post much but I do lurk around the forums a lot. So i thought I finally post a little intro. I never got into Lego that much as a kid. It wasn't till the Star Wars Lego first hit that I took notice. As a big time Star Wars collector I went crazy. Pretty much all I gotten till this year was Star Wars. But as a Marvel Hasbro collector I had to get the Marvel Lego figures and at some point this year I will have all the Lego Lord Of The Rings. Not only am I collector I am lucky to run my own Toy and Sport Card Store. Which i do carry Lego products in sometimes. :) If anyone interested I have a facebook page for my store. http://www.facebook.com/treasurechesttoys Thanks for taking the time to read this. Oh and my dream Lego line would be Buffy The Vampire Slayer.
BuffyFanForever

PreviousNext

Return to BCS 2.0