Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Who Are You?

It's like the old BCS, except the 2.0 makes it fancy. Wondering why you can't post here? Check out the rules and expectations, and it all should be made clear...

Re: Who Are You?

Postby knapplc » Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:58 pm

I'm knapplc. I've been a member of FBTB for... a long time. I see my join date says 2009 but that's not correct. There's probably an explanation for why my join date says that, but I've been away so long I don't know what that is. I'm guessing my join date is over a decade ago, but it doesn't much matterr.

I think about FBTB from time to time, but I guess you could say I'm in my dark age (or whatever we called that back in the day). I'm a dad now and that's taken pretty much all my time, and all my Lego are sitting in plastic bins collecting dust.

Lately my Lego life is relegated to a Pinterest account where I collect groovy builds that I think "someday" I'll try to emulate. I troll Flickr but I don't like much how the site is laid out. I still use Brickshelf and dig through it once in a while, but that seems to be out of fashion now.

Man. I feel old. :D
knapplc

Re: Who Are You?

Postby dWhisper » Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:39 am

knap!

It says 2009 because that's when we relaunched the forums on their new home.
If the above post didn't offend you, you're probably reading it wrong.
dWhisper

Previous

Return to BCS 2.0