Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Paintball Tipmann TPX Question

It's like the old BCS, except the 2.0 makes it fancy. Wondering why you can't post here? Check out the rules and expectations, and it all should be made clear...

Paintball Tipmann TPX Question

Postby bobalego » Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:21 pm

Anyone here have a Tipmann TPX paintball pistol? Simple question. How is it? I work at a school that occasionally takes paintball trips and the students look up to me...as they are intimidated by me even though I feel way out of shape. I have been playing paintball since 1990, before most of them were born. I have experience over on my side. No superior equipment. I use rentals. I joked with them once, that I was going to use a Nerf sword, only if one of them bought me a Nerf sword. Luckily for me, no one did. I safely used the standard Tippman 68. Long story short, I thought it would be fun to go the direction of coolness over dependability, and pick up 2 TPX pistols. How crazy is this? I don't know. If you have a TPX you know the answer...(I have seen youtube reviews, videos, blah, blah, blah...I trust fbtb members over everyone else...let me know what you think...)
bobalego

Return to BCS 2.0