Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Dagobah costume help

It's like the old BCS, except the 2.0 makes it fancy. Wondering why you can't post here? Check out the rules and expectations, and it all should be made clear...

Dagobah costume help

Postby bobalego » Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:18 pm

Long story short, you have seen awesome fan made costumes, and a few on Ebay, but have you found one somewhere that is less than $100? I'd like to do the cliche costume with my baby as Yoda on my back. I know it has been done many times but you only have a baby the size of Yoda for a few months...any ideas on where I could score the pants and jacket? I have spent hours now looking in every retail store website, google searches, ebay, 501st website, you name it...what did I miss? Or do I have to buy the Ebay fan made one for almost $100? Thanks for any help...
bobalego

Re: Dagobah costume help

Postby sparkart » Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:53 pm

If you're striving for some screen accuracy, I don't think you need a jacket at all. If you aim to carry around a baby in a Yoda costume (on clearance sale now at Thinkgeek.com, the costume, not the baby) then all you need is a khaki tank top or muscle shirt and khaki BDU pants, no?

Some tan shoes or sand-colored combat boots would complete the monochromatic look and not be distracting to the presentation, IMHO.
sparkart

Return to BCS 2.0