Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

FBTB 3.0: Your feedback here!

It's like the old BCS, except the 2.0 makes it fancy. Wondering why you can't post here? Check out the rules and expectations, and it all should be made clear...

Re: FBTB 3.0: Your feedback here!

Postby Chief » Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:27 am

And just for the record, there hasn't been a topic put into the trash forum since Monday. That's some kind of record for us, honestly. :lol:
Chief

Postby Jettbacca » Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:47 am

Congratulations Chief. Have a Wookiee Cookie
In the words of Dr.Evil- "All I want are some sharks with frickin' laser beams attached to their heads!"
Jettbacca

Postby Joedward » Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:32 am

~Ed
(that's Mr. Ed to you)

(T!!!!!!!T=:|[\########################################
Joedward

Postby yankeeken » Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:49 pm

Great picture, Joedward. :lol:

I like the red bar at the top of the review section. Its a much better attention grabber that just a plain old stickied thread.
yankeeken

Postby Darth Caedus » Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:51 pm

Looks great, very user friendly. The 'online' banner is very clear. Only complaint? We could use a few more smilies, perhaps a 'heart' smiley, but I'll get by.
Darth Caedus

Postby onions » Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:18 am

oh i like that, a heart smiley. maybe a broken heart smiley too.

don! ::cracks whip:: get to work!
onions
Founder
Founder

Postby Jargon » Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:24 pm

Solo wrote:I... I just can't win. Old forum I was sarcastic and laid back about modding, and I get called a jerk for it; new forum I'm more courteous and clear and I get called a school teacher. If you look past the locks you'll see that I haven't been rabidly attacking members for asking repeated questions, or berating anyone for their crappy posting habits - I'm being nice for the most part. I can go back to being a full on prick if it makes everyone's experience here better some how... :S

That's because we all, despite having no experience in the role ourselves, know how to do your job better than you do! Don't you understand, Don? By projecting our capricious and oft-contradictory whims upon you, we find meaning and self-enlightenment at your expense.
    - Aaron
P.S. I never had a problem with the Sarcastic Jerk Don . . . ;)
Jargon

Postby Septemris » Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:54 am

Don, you never sounded like a sarcastic jerk to me. But then again I'm french.
© Bernard
Septemris

Postby knapplc » Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:45 am

The site in general seems better. More "professional" or whatever you want to call it; it seems like the whole thing - staff, site, purpose - has been reinvigorated. Even though I'm finding my time to be here to be more limited, the time I get to spend seems more funnerer. Errr... more fun. :D

Things I don't like - That "graying" of the messages thing is still happening. And I don't like the space background. I preferred that blue brick jumble we had at the last version.

Things I like - look & feel, the front page (I'm actually going there now), the one-stop-shop for all MOCs (GREAT idea)... I'm sure I could come up with more. The new version of RtB. Having access to upcoming stuff is a great way to whet your appetite for future sets. I never spent time at other websites who didn't have an RtB policy, but just knowing that info was out there and not here was a bit of a loss. It's a good deal.

Overall, great job, guys.
knapplc

Previous

Return to BCS 2.0