Earn Double the VIP Points on everly shop.LEGO.com purchase!  Valid April 1-15, 2014.

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Fantastic Contraption

It's like the old BCS, except the 2.0 makes it fancy. Wondering why you can't post here? Check out the rules and expectations, and it all should be made clear...

Fantastic Contraption

Postby SkwerlJones » Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:36 pm

Well, I noticed the lack of new threads around here, so I will share with all of you members the latest craze going down at my school. Fantastic Contraption is a simple game where you have to get the pink object from point A to point B. This may sound simple, but soon there are obstacles you must pass and gaps you need to fill in. You need to make all sorts of vehicles and catapaults to accomplish each task. The only objects you can use are balls that move forward or reverse and wood or water trusses...

The game may be boring at first, but trust me, once you know what your doing it is downright addictive. Enough of me typing, heres the link. (Make sure you have nothing to do for about.... the rest of your life before clicking.)

http://fantasticcontraption.com/
They're all wasted!
SkwerlJones

Re: Fantastic Contraption

Postby Jake » Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:15 am

Wow, your school is slow, this has been on OML for ages... :P

Tried it, played it for a while it was rather fun. I find that the best solution is to attatch several wheels to the circle and hope for the best... :lol:
Jake

Postby JPCJedi » Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:58 am

Alright, I played for a while so you got me. This will sound weird, but I really like the music.
Bricklink|Flickr
When the Lord spits in your face, he’s trying to cure you of something.--John 9:1-41
JPCJedi

Postby ThinkingImpaired » Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:41 pm

Yeah that music gets to you after a while. It took me a while to beat the gap level.
Don't you waste away, for tomorrow will soon be today
ThinkingImpaired

Postby Draykov » Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:15 am

This was fun.
Hail Space!
Draykov

Return to BCS 2.0