Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Certificate invalid on Paypal?

It's like the old BCS, except the 2.0 makes it fancy. Wondering why you can't post here? Check out the rules and expectations, and it all should be made clear...

Certificate invalid on Paypal?

Postby bobalego » Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:49 am

I was wondering if anyone knows why when I go to ebay and paypal and try to log into them, both recently have been popping up with the "Show Certificate" warning. This is basically saying that they have invalid certificates...any ideas why? I understand that if I received an e-mail from someone and I log into that link it could be a scammer but nor when I type www.ebay.com or www.paypal.com directly into my browser. When I click on log in, the "https" comes up but it still warns me that it may not be trusted... any ideas?
bobalego

Re: Certificate invalid on Paypal?

Postby Draykov » Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:53 pm

No idea. You might try running an anti-virus scan just to see if anything turns up. If you don't already have anti-virus software, there are some decent free ones such as Microsoft Security Essentials or Malwarebytes (that is if you're able to install them...if not, that's usually not a good sign).
Hail Space!
Draykov

Return to BCS 2.0