Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Namoleon Dynamite

It's like the old BCS, except the 2.0 makes it fancy. Wondering why you can't post here? Check out the rules and expectations, and it all should be made clear...

Namoleon Dynamite

Postby Robzula » Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:35 pm

So, my chemistry teacher assigned us all a project to take a movie and make a parody of it with a "chemical twist." My partner and I were at a loss as to what to do... I mean seriously, it was an odd assignment, but one day in lab, while we were cleaning up, we started throwing around Napoleon Dynamite jokes... with a chemical twist! So we made this:

Namoleon Dynamite

(if you don't get the joke, a mole is a unit of measurement that's used in practically every equation in chemistry)
Robzula
Staff Writer

Re: Namoleon Dynamite

Postby The Brain » Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:08 pm

Nicely done. The chemical jokes were pretty well done (I took chemistry last year, so I can appreciate them), and definitely approve of the Queen playing in the background. I just think for stuff like the "chemistry set" joke with the bike it would have been much more amusing if you used actual chemical equipment (Erlenmeyer flask, graduated cylinder, etc.) instead of the bike.
I am the brain, that which keeps you sane
I think your thoughts, I feel your pain
I am able to control both body and soul
I am never asleep, and I make you whole.
The Brain

Re: Namoleon Dynamite

Postby Robzula » Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:56 pm

It would make more sense, sure, but part of the joke there was the absurdity that the chemistry set was actually a bike, and to preform experiments you had to take it off wicked sweet jumps.
Robzula
Staff Writer

Return to BCS 2.0