Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Creeper World

It's like the old BCS, except the 2.0 makes it fancy. Wondering why you can't post here? Check out the rules and expectations, and it all should be made clear...

Creeper World

Postby SavaTheAggie » Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:29 pm

I hope I'm doing this proper to the BCS forum. If not, then I submit myself to the mercy of the mods.

Creeper World by SavaTheAggie, on Flickr

My new favorite time waster - Creeper World. It's a tower defense game, but it isn't at the same time. It's one of those just go play it and see for yourself type things. If you like strategy games, I think you're about to lose a few minutes of your life.

The "demo" with 6 levels can be found here: http://www.addictinggames.com/creeperworld.html

I liked it so much I paid the $10 for the full version which is claimed to have 1 million levels (I've cleared some 20 so far). It also has the distinction of the very first game I've ever bought on-line (as in, paid my money and was given a link to a file), which if you know me speaks very highly of this game.

--Tony
It's a long row to hoe
When the seeds that you sow
Grow by the wicked moon
SavaTheAggie

Re: Creeper World

Postby Joedward » Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:12 am

I think I'll definitely take a look at the game, looks pretty cool.

But I gotta say, from the title, I thought you were referring to this lil' chappy.
~Ed
(that's Mr. Ed to you)

(T!!!!!!!T=:|[\########################################
Joedward

Return to BCS 2.0