Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Horror Movies

It's like the old BCS, except the 2.0 makes it fancy. Wondering why you can't post here? Check out the rules and expectations, and it all should be made clear...

Re: Horror Movies

Postby HoboBob1138 » Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:11 am

True, the original ending is better, but I was a sound tech in college and one year we did this play so it brings up good memories every time I see it. I still remember almost all the lines. To each their own I suppose lol.
No matter the distance, no matter how far
HoboBob1138

Re: Horror Movies

Postby theJudeAbides » Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:17 pm

I guess we're a little past Halloween now, but anyways...

I've never been a super huge fan of horror films, but do enjoy the occassional one.

28 Days Later - Perhaps not "jump out of your seat" scary, but it was definately intense and had it's moments
Alien - Although I consider this to be more of a Sci-Fi movie, it definately has it's share of freaky and jump-out-of-your-seat moments. Still a classic.
The Ring - I'd second this movie as well. I remember it not ending when I expected it to, and that was a good thing.
Hostel - This movie freaked me out for days. It's because of this movie that I now have no intention of going anywhere near eastern Europe.
Saw series - At this point, the series has become as cheesy and campy as many other long-running horror movie series (Friday the 13th, Halloween). I find it to be good, stupid fun, but not really all that scary.
The beauty of a LEGO MOC is not the elements that go into it, but the way those elements are put together.
theJudeAbides

Previous

Return to BCS 2.0