Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

CrushtheCastle2 Star Wars theme...

It's like the old BCS, except the 2.0 makes it fancy. Wondering why you can't post here? Check out the rules and expectations, and it all should be made clear...

CrushtheCastle2 Star Wars theme...

Postby bobalego » Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:05 am

I became addicted to CrushtheCastle1 last year, so when 2 came out I had a blast. The best part is that I built a Star Wars themed castle. If you have played it before let me know how you do...Honestly, it is very hard, I have not even been able to do it in under 5 shots, but I had to set a difficulty level that seemed realistic to Lukes one in a million shot...
New players: Try playing the whole game first then try my castle. It is a fun game.
Veteran players, let me know if you have ever played this and feel free to share links to your levels...

Trench Run

By the way if you try to, or by accident hit the castle, you might unfortunately move the metal beams that are needed to kill both defenders...to win in 5 or less you need to clear a space for an electric eel (proton torpedo) shot to hit inside the "exhaust port!" XD
bobalego

Re: CrushtheCastle2 Star Wars theme...

Postby Robzula » Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:43 am

Hmm... I like the X-Wing crashing at the beginning and the way the "proton torpedo" kills the guys inside, but the "Death Star" design leaves alot to be desire though that's pretty minor... maybe just make it one straight up wall? I've never designed on this game, so I don't know the limitations but as it is it seems a little... haphazard. Also, I get it's supposed to be one-in-a-million, but sacrificing realism for the sake of fun is an okay thing to do. I really don't want to have to take a million shots to win. Also the guy out front doesn't seem to belong in the "vacuum of space."
Robzula
Staff Writer

Re: CrushtheCastle2 Star Wars theme...

Postby bobalego » Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:29 am

Yeah I actually tried to build a round death star but nearly impossible. The guy is to show you that the hill or wall is actually lower than it looks. I won in 4 shots on my 10th attempt to get under five. So it is not nearly one in a million.
"But sir, the odds of successfuly, destroying that castle is 1 in 10!"
"Never tell me the odds!"
Just doesn't sound so cool. I think I will try to build a Death Star again...
bobalego

Return to BCS 2.0