Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Secret of NIMH Being Remade

It's like the old BCS, except the 2.0 makes it fancy. Wondering why you can't post here? Check out the rules and expectations, and it all should be made clear...

Secret of NIMH Being Remade

Postby Flynn » Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:22 pm

http://movies.yahoo.com/news/movies.reuters.com/new-film-version-quotrats-nimhquot-works-reuters

I'm honestly not sure what to think of this. The fact they're doing this primarily because of G-Force and considering to do it in live action brings it down a knotch, though if they stay close to the book, they shouldn't have any problems. The original NIMH, while different from the book, was a classic, and I don't know if they'll be able to match it. One thing's for sure, if they decide to do it animated, there's no way they'll be able to top Don Bluth's animation.
joecrowaz on Flickr wrote:Flynn you little wussy with a purple robed fairy for an icon,

Flickr Brickshelf
Flynn

Re: Secret of NIMH Being Remade

Postby Zekk » Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:33 am

I read the book a few years ago and thought it was quite good, however I thought that the movie was horrible. It was nothing like the book and Nicodemus' glowing eyes were just strange. And since I tend to be quite a purist when it comes to big screen adaptations of novels, I hope that the new movie will be more like the book.
"If everyone demanded peace instead of another television set, then there'd be peace." - John Lennon
Zekk

Return to BCS 2.0