Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

[Games] Indiana Jones and the staff of Kings

It's like the old BCS, except the 2.0 makes it fancy. Wondering why you can't post here? Check out the rules and expectations, and it all should be made clear...

[Games] Indiana Jones and the staff of Kings

Postby Andi » Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:01 am

Has anyone of you played the new Indy game yet?
If yes, what do you think - is it good?
~Andi

Flickr
Andi

Re: [Games] Indiana Jones and the staff of Kings

Postby Jedd the Jedi » Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:04 am

I haven't played it yet, but I'm disappointed that it won't be released on next-gen platforms. As a result, the graphics look disappointingly poor, barely an improvement on those from Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb. Still, Moses' staff sounds like a great macguffin.
Jedd the Jedi

Postby Andi » Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:39 am

No next-gen? Really? But isn't it available for the Wii?
~Andi

Flickr
Andi

Postby liquidcross » Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:13 am

Andi wrote:No next-gen? Really? But isn't it available for the Wii?

It is. Some folks don't consider the Wii to be "next-gen," simply because it doesn't have HD graphics. Ignore them, and just enjoy your system of choice. :)

Staff of Kings has been getting mediocre to poor reviews, however. It's a damned shame. :(
(and don't forget Text and Violence)
liquidcross

Postby Jabba the Taff » Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:37 am

I've just read an awful review of it on the Wii. It does however apparently include an unlockable version of Fate of Atlantis which an ace game. I think I'll get it just for that when the price comes down. I'm sure it'll be cheap as chips soon.
Jabba the Taff

Postby Flynn » Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:47 pm

Jedd the Jedi wrote:I haven't played it yet, but I'm disappointed that it won't be released on next-gen platforms. As a result, the graphics look disappointingly poor, barely an improvement on those from Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb. Still, Moses' staff sounds like a great macguffin.

Graphics don't mean a thing. The only thing a game should be judged upon is its gameplay, and to a lesser extent, controls. Anything else like story, sound, and graphics are a bonus, and should be treated as such.
joecrowaz on Flickr wrote:Flynn you little wussy with a purple robed fairy for an icon,

Flickr Brickshelf
Flynn

Return to BCS 2.0