Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

[Real Life] Me and my boy

It's like the old BCS, except the 2.0 makes it fancy. Wondering why you can't post here? Check out the rules and expectations, and it all should be made clear...

[Real Life] Me and my boy

Postby meeotch » Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:50 am

My girlfriend and I have been having a laugh about this idea for about a week or two and finally got around to putting it into action. It was fun, although I have yet to fix my ridiculous looking hair.
"Always carefully check the source of your internet quotes" - Abraham Lincoln
meeotch

Re: [Real Life] Me and my boy

Postby thepatient » Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:33 pm

cha cha cha Chia. ;)

No wonder you like LEGO. You have that Minifig look. :p
<O> <O>
"Never hold discussions with the monkey when the organ grinder is in the room." -Winston Churchill
thepatient

Postby onions » Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:36 pm

this should be posted in BCS, but i'll forgive you THIS ONE TIME since we get to see the awesome do's.

and zomg, it's the meeotch. :-D

was the lime green a throwback to power miners?
onions
Founder
Founder

Postby meeotch » Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:49 pm

Ha! This thread's been moved twice now. It started out in custom minifigs, then got moved to General Lego, now BCS. I guess without much of a description in the thread, all the context of it got lost once it started getting moved around. Basically , the idea was originally to give my son a minifig haircut since he all ready had a mohawk and his head has the rounded-rectangle profile of a minifig head. Since it's summer, I figured I'd shave my head, so on the way to that, I decided to minifig myself as well. And it wasn't supposed to be lime green. It was an attempt at minifig yellow. Perhaps a touch-up is in order? It's really hard to change skin-tone so dramatically and still maintain definition in the details.
"Always carefully check the source of your internet quotes" - Abraham Lincoln
meeotch

Postby Solo » Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:38 am

It's just so strange we can't agree on what to classify it as... :lol:
                                                                                                                           Image
Solo

Return to BCS 2.0