Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Artwork Thread- Mark II

It's like the old BCS, except the 2.0 makes it fancy. Wondering why you can't post here? Check out the rules and expectations, and it all should be made clear...

Artwork Thread- Mark II

Postby Red Hawk » Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:57 pm

Hello everybody. Thought I might as well start one of these for our new forum.

Anyways, I'll kick off the new thread with a few of my own pieces that I have yet to post.

Work In Progress Teutonic Knight

Mack in Combat Uniform

AoE Scenario Builder

-Hawk
Last edited by Red Hawk on Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Red Hawk

Re: Artwork Thread- Mark II

Postby Jake » Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:01 pm

You've got your code a bit messed up mate. The link goes inside the URL tags, and the description inbetween the [url]and[/url] bit. Hope that helps.
Jake

Postby Red Hawk » Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:22 pm

Whoops. You can tell I haven't posted links in a while.
Red Hawk

Postby Solo » Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:46 pm

I know the anti-catchall movement is going to take some getting used to, but hear us out. If the point of a thread is to simply show off what you've drawn recently and let other do the same, you might as well just toss a link in your sig nature to your DA page and be done with it. Now, if you're looking for tips on improving your drawing style, or taking requests or suggestions or something like that, then you have the base for some sort of discussion. Get it? You're still welcome to post about whatever you want, so long as you're actually talking about it and not just throwing links at each other.
                                                                                                                           Image
Solo

Return to BCS 2.0