Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

A real Lego Turtle

Want to talk about how the LEGO company is doing, your recent visit to LEGOland, your local LEGO club, other resources in the online LEGO community, or about LEGO software and games? Come in here and join us!

A real Lego Turtle

Postby dark flemish » Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:09 am

HLN

Translation
A veterinarian in the German Neuried has devised a creative solution to help a wounded turtle. Tortoise Schildi was by accident lost a front leg. A piece of Lego of the daughter of veterinarian Marcellus Bürkle outcome.

Schildi now has a lego wheel on the place where his right foot was. A first prosthesis, with double wheel, earned him some problems on cornering. Bürkle decided to try it with a single wheel quickly. That is going to be better: soon had Schildi by how it works and now rolls smoothly through the House and garden of its owner, as was seen on images of tv channel SWR.
dark flemish

Re: A real Lego Turtle

Postby Tohst » Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:43 am

Awesome. Thanks for sharing!

-Tohst
Tohst
Staff Writer

Postby ufjason » Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:06 am

eBay store, contact me if you'd like to perform trades from my inventory. I'm looking for original genosian fighers, second version a-wing fighters and tie bombers. I may be interested in other sets so let me know what you have.
ufjason

Postby sparkart » Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:37 pm

Not bad. I think the wheel just needs a bit of caster.
sparkart

Return to General LEGO Discussions