Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Moving home

Want to talk about how the LEGO company is doing, your recent visit to LEGOland, your local LEGO club, other resources in the online LEGO community, or about LEGO software and games? Come in here and join us!

Moving home

Postby robarlis » Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:56 pm

Hi all, I'm moving from the UK to Australia soon, with the joys of only so much space in the container. I have about 150 Star Wars Lego sets (mostly UCS and bigger boxes) - and will probably have to flatten the boxes to get them in - any suggested methods of gluing the tabs back together again?
robarlis

Re: Moving home

Postby sparkart » Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:15 am

Rubber cement? If you're gluing glossy paper together, you can peel off the rubber cement later, in case you need to flatten the boxes, again.
sparkart

Postby sparkart » Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:15 am

Rubber cement? If you're gluing glossy paper together, you can peel off the rubber cement later, in case you need to flatten the boxes, again.
sparkart

Postby dWhisper » Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:07 am

For the UCS stuff, not so much... I would re-purpose the boxes and make sure that they're used to carry stuff. Otherwise, I'm honestly of more the side of "toss the boxes."
If the above post didn't offend you, you're probably reading it wrong.
dWhisper

Return to General LEGO Discussions