Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Brickfête is coming to Montreal: November 22-24, 2013

Want to talk about how the LEGO company is doing, your recent visit to LEGOland, your local LEGO club, other resources in the online LEGO community, or about LEGO software and games? Come in here and join us!

Brickfête is coming to Montreal: November 22-24, 2013

Postby Daz Hoo » Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:34 pm

Do you want to attend an "old school" AFOL convention, one that will be unique in all of North America because it will be held both in English AND in French?

Then you're invited to Brickfête Montréal, starting November 22, 2013, until November 24, 2013. Lots of activities, games and fun await you in the great city of Montreal, Canada!

But hurry up to register, because only 150 lucky AFOLs will be able to attend, and tickets are selling up fast!

http://montreal.brickfete.com/mtlafol/mtl2013registration

***************************************************************************************

Souhaitez-vous participer à un colloque d'AFOLs pour les AFOLs, le seul en Amérique du Nord qui se tiendra en français?

Alors vous êtes invités à participer à Brickfête Montréal qui aura lieu du 22 au 24 novembre 2013. Plusieurs activités, jeux et beaucoup de plaisir seront de la fête dans la fantastique ville de Montréal, au Canada!

Mais dépêchez-vous! Seulement 150 AFOLs auront la chance s'inscrire, et les billets s'envolent rapidement!

http://montreal.brickfete.com/mtlafol/mtl2013registration
Daz Hoo

Re: Brickfête is coming to Montreal: November 22-24, 2013

Postby dWhisper » Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:57 pm

I'm going to resist making a "Welcome to the forums joke" here, because I'm just shocked you're still alive ;)

Sounds like a lot of fun. Always been some top quality displays out of Brickfête Montréal. You'd better post some pictures here after its done...
If the above post didn't offend you, you're probably reading it wrong.
dWhisper

Postby Daz Hoo » Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:20 pm

Yes, I'm still alive and still into LEGO! I was just really involved with QuéLUG for the last few years.

But last April, I stepped down from those responsibilities. I thought that, that way, I would get more time to create MOCs... but got sucked back in being involved when Janey "Red Brick", the main organizer of Brickfête, asked me to be her promotion coordinator for the event held in Montreal (the first three editions were in Toronto).

So yeah, the more of you guys attend, the better I look at my "job" (although this is all volunteer work)! ;)

But rest assured that I'll surely be posting lots of pics from the public expo part of the event.
Daz Hoo

Postby boomers » Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:54 pm

Are they still looking for people to display mocs? I might be interested, might give me the motivation to finish some of my projects. Currently the only completed ones are my black millenium falcon and the "black baron".
boomers

Postby Daz Hoo » Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:56 am

Yes, registration for AFOLs is still open, but the deadline is TODAY, OCTOBER 31st.

Just visit this page to register as an exhibitor: http://montreal.brickfete.com/mtlafol/m ... gistration

Also, we did a little Brickfilm to promote the event:
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=9895
Daz Hoo

Return to General LEGO Discussions